FESTIVAL 2021 THEME
Highgate is full of artists and creatives – the Festival is a chance to hear from them and see their amazing work.
IN CONVERSATION WITH…
A series of hour-long interviews and conversations with some of Highgate’s cultural heavyweights:
- 21/6: Isabel Raphael on Literary Highgate
- 22/6: Rose of Sebastopol author Katharine McMahon in conversation with Paul Blezard.
- 23/6: Ecologist Richard Layzell in conversation with LUX Director Benjamin Cook.
- 24/6: Author Nadia Ragozhina in conversation with former BBC News presenter Jonathan Charles.
- 27/6: Sir Mark Elder in conversation with John Caird.
An amazing line-up of online work and exhibitions of local artists, many inspired by the places, spaces and people of Highgate.
In the Window @ Highgate Art School
Artists from Halfadozen Studio exhibit their work.
Helen de Sybel
The individual in city/landscape.
A sense of magic realism pervades her work.
All CULTURE EVENTS
Ruth Corney exhibition
jeff duckett exhibition
rob sanders exhibition
Gatherers exhibition at omved
Fri 26 June – Sun 28 June