1. Mona Abboud’s Garden, 33 Wood Vale, N10 3DJ, 3-6pm: award winning garden with an emphasis on Australasian and Mediterranean plants; appreciate leaf texture, shape and colour; home of the National Corokia collection.
2. Anne and Alan Dallman’s Garden, 27 Wood Vale, N10 3DJ: 2-6pm; a well established garden which has been delighting visitors for many years.
3. The Harington Scheme, Cholmeley Pk, N6 5EH: Time 3.00 5.00pm: The Harington Scheme, located on a unique and beautiful site, provides a unique opportunity for young adults with learning difficulties, delivering individual learning programmes designed to help them into employment, further education or a more rewarding life. This includes an extensive garden for their horticulture training programme.
4. Ruth Benton’s Garden accessed via Duke’s Head Yard, N6 5JQ: 2-5pm; a traditional townhouse garden which is an oasis of calm behind busy Highgate High Street.
5. Southwood Lodge, Kingsley Pl, N6 5EA, 2-5pm: ponds, waterfall, frogs, toads, newts, topiary, sculpture; tea and cake for sale; there will also be some plants for sale including choice Pelargoniums.
6. Fitzroy Park Allotments, N6 6HS, open for guided tours 2-4pm: come and visit to find out more about these cherished urban oases.
7. OmVed Gardens, Townsend Yd, N6 5JF, 10am-5pm: a diverse eco habitat with wildflower meadow, orchard and vegetable garden; exploring the relationship between people and the environment.
8. Highgate Allotments, N6 4DT, open for guided tours 2-4pm: come and visit to find out more about these cherished urban oases.